Hello! I’m Teacher Shelia AN. It is so nice to meet you. I have been teaching English (ESOL) online for three years and have loved every minute. I have taught over 2500 classes during that time. I love teaching online! I have been teaching children in both the private and public sectors for ten years.
I live in Pennsylvania with my husband and three children. I love spending time with my family enjoying whatever adventure we choose to undertake. I also enjoy trying new foods, and reading a good book. I am excited to meet your child in the classroom. See you soon!
* Blue Sky Education’s curriculum
* Journeys from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
* Adult Speaking
* Book Study for children
* Conversational English / Free Talk
1 – 25 minute Class = $25
Course Packages (*each class is 25 min)
5 Classes = $100
10 Classes = $180
20 Classes = $320
I believe it’s important to share my expectations up front to avoid confusion or miscommunication. However, I’m always available to speak with parents if they have questions.
- Arrive online five minutes prior to class start time
- No outside technology during class
- Have web camera and headphones in working order prior to class
- Ask questions!
- Please adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
- Communication: Please send a message to Teacher Shelia AN, through the Blue Sky Education website, within 2 hours of their scheduled class if your child cannot attend class. We can reschedule your class for a different day and time, with no financial penalty.
- Student No-Show: If your student does not come to his or her class as scheduled, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can be made for infrequent emergencies. Please communicate with Teacher Shelia AN, as soon as possible, to reschedule.
- Late Students: Teacher Shelia AN will wait in our classroom for the first 10 minutes of class. After 10 minutes, Teacher Shelia AN will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Shelia AN is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Shelia AN will make every effort to communicate with you, ahead of the scheduled class.
- Internet and Computer Problems: If the student or teacher experience technical difficulties that prevent us from having class, we will reschedule your class. If we experience ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem. Our goal is for your student to experience learning in a fun, high quality, and distraction-free environment!