Hello! My name is Sandra Girouard. I began teaching in 1989. I enjoy learning, and I absolutely love helping children learn. I have a Bachelor of Music from Westminster Choir College and a Master of Arts in Education from the University of South Florida. I like to employ a variety of learning activities, including movement, singing, and games.
I’ve been lucky to live in many different states in the U.S.A. with my husband and our three sons. Outside of the classroom, I enjoy reading, knitting, and studying Tae Kwon Do. I look forward to meeting you in the classroom!
All classes are 25 minutes in length.
- English (ESOL) 1-on-1 Class: $20
- Conversational English (Free Talk) 1-on-1 Class: $20
- Group class (2 students), package of five classes: $75
- Group class (3 students), package of five classes: $50
- Arrive on time in the Classin Classroom. Classes begin promptly and end on time. This ensures that I am fair to all of my students.
- All tuition must be paid in advance, in full.
- Notify the teacher in advance of class cancellations. Student no-shows will forfeit tuition.
- Group classes must have the set number of students enrolled, and can only be purchased in packages of four classes. Please contact Teacher Sandra directly if you want to arrange a group class.
- In addition, parents and students agree to abide by all Blue Sky Education Cooperative policies.