I'm Teacher Maria
Hello! My name is Teacher Maria, and I am from Manassas, Virginia, U.S.A. I am a certified teacher with a bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education and also Diploma in Language and Literacy. I have been teaching for 15 years. I taught different grade levels in the United States, in China, and in the Philippines. I taught English as a Second Language to students in China, Singapore, South Korea, and also online. I love teaching and I demonstrate best teaching practices. In my classes, I enthusiastically teach and maintain a high level of engagement. I maintain energy, professionalism, and excitement throughout the lesson. I monitor and adjust my teaching style for student needs.
I look forward to working with you!
Blue Sky Education’s curriculum
Journeys from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Book Study for children
10 Classes = $220
20 Classes = $420
30 Classes = $600
50 Classes = $950
1. Adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
2. Communication: Please send a message through the Blue Sky website to Teacher Maria if your child cannot come to class within 2 hours of our class time. We can reschedule for another day and time with no financial penalty.
3. Student No-Show: If your child does not come to his or her class as scheduled, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can be made for emergencies. Please communicate with Teacher Maria as soon as you are able and we will work together to reschedule.
4. Late Students: Teacher Maria will stay in our classroom for the first 10 minutes of the class. If your student is not in the classroom at 10 minutes. Teacher Maria will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
5. Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Maria is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Maria will make every effort to communicate with you ahead of our scheduled class.
6. IT issues: If we experience technical difficulties that keep us from having class, we will reschedule your course. If we experience ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem to ensure your student has the best classroom experience possible!
1.务必遵守Blue Sky Education (蓝天教育) 的所有规章制度。
2.关于沟通: 如果学员需要请假，请在课程开始之前至少提前2个小时通过Blue Sky网站发信息告知Maria老师. 我们可以重新约上课的日期和时间，您不会损失课时费。
4.关于上课迟到: 如果学员迟到，Maria 老师仅会在课堂上等待10分钟。如果学员在这10分钟内仍没有出现在课堂上，Maria 老师将离开教室。该次课费用将不会被退，也无法重新约上课时间。
5.关于老师更改上课时间: 如果Maria 老师生病或家里有急事，该次课将可以重新约上课时间。Maria 老师会尽最大努力在上课前尽早提前通知家长进行安排。