Hello! I’m Teacher Cherry FT. I love teaching online, because I get to teach students from all over the world. Students experience a comfortable learning environment due to the one-on-one personal attention that I can give to each student. It is my goal to make learning fun, educational, and engaging.
Here’s a little about me: I live near Nashville, Tennessee in the USA. I have three children and 7 grandchildren. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education and a Master’s Degree in Education. I have 32 years of experience teaching in the public school system. I have taught many different subjects, all ages of students, in different settings. I have 4 years of experience teaching ESL online and I have a TESOL certificate. In my spare time, I love to spend time with my family and pets, crochet and make jewelry.
Currently, all classes are English classes, 25 minutes in length. If you would like more time please sign up for additional back-to-back time slots.
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Blue Sky Education Curriculum
- Journeys from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- 1 class = $22
- 10 classes = $210
- 20 Classes = $400
- 50 Classes = $900
Communication is a key component to successful education. I’m always available to speak with parents if questions arise.
- Adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
- Communication: Please send a message through the Blue Sky website to Teacher Cherry if your child cannot come to class within 12 hours of our class time. We can reschedule for another day and time with no financial penalty.
- Student No-Show: If your child does not come to his or her class as scheduled, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can be made for emergencies. Please communicate with Teacher Cherry as soon as you are able and we will work together to reschedule.
- Late Students: Teacher Cherry will stay in the classroom for 15 minutes. If your student is not in the classroom at 15 minutes, Teacher Cherry will leave the classroom.
- Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Cherry is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Cherry will make every effort to communicate with you ahead of our scheduled class.
- IT issues: If we experience technical difficulties that keep us from having class, we will reschedule your course. If we experience ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem to ensure your student has the best classroom experience possible!
- B.S. Degree in Early Childhood Education, University of TN Martin
- Master of Education, Cumberland University
- Current Teaching License, State of Tennessee, USA
- TESOL Certification
- ESL Teacher with VIPKID 4 years – Over 4,000 5 star reviews
- 35 years of teaching experience