Hello, I am Teacher Suzanne, and I teach English (ESOL) and writing classes with Blue Sky Education. I love teaching online! I get to work with students from all over the world, and the one-on-one, personal attention that I can give to my students creates the very best learning environment.
Here is a little about me. I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma with my husband. I have two daughters and five grandsons! In my spare time I love to visit family, travel, and cooking.
All classes are 25 minutes in length.
- Blue Sky Education’s ESOL Curriculum: $20/class
- Journeys from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt: $20/class
- Book Study for Children: $20/class
- Writing instruction: $20/class
1. Adhere to all the Blue Sky Education Policies
2. Communication. Please send a message through the Blue Sky website to Teacher Suzanne if your child cannot come to class within two hours of our class time. We can always reschedule with no financial penalty.
3. Student No-Show: If your child does not come to his or her class as scheduled you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can be made for emergencies. Please communicate with Teacher Suzanne as soon as you are able and we will work together to re-schedule.
4. Late students: Teacher Suzanne will stay in our class for 10 minutes. Teacher Suzanne will leave the classroom. The classroom will not be refunded or rescheduled.
5. Teacher rescheduling: If Teacher Suzanne is sick or has family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Suzanne will make every effort to communicate with you.
6. IT issues: If we experience technical difficulty that keeps us from having class, we will reschedule your course. We will work together to solve the problem to ensure your student has the best classroom experience possible!
2. 2.沟通。 如果你的孩子在我们上课时间的两小时内不能来上课，请通过蓝天网站给苏珊娜老师发信息。 我们可以随时重新安排时间，而不会有任何经济损失。
3. 学生不来上课。 如果你的孩子没有按计划来上课，你将放弃那堂课。 紧急情况下，可以有例外。 请尽快与苏珊娜老师联系，我们将一起努力重新安排时间。
4. 迟到的学生。 苏珊娜老师将在我们班上停留10分钟。 苏珊娜老师将离开教室。 教室将不会被退还或重新安排。
5. 教师改期。 如果Suzanne老师生病或有家庭紧急情况，您的课程将被重新安排。 苏珊娜老师会尽一切努力与您沟通。
6. 信息技术问题。 如果我们遇到技术困难，使我们无法上课，我们将重新安排您的课程。 我们将共同解决这个问题，以确保您的学生有最好的课堂体验。