I'm Teacher Patty P
I live in Saint Louis, Mo where it is very cold in the winter and very hot in the summer. I have 4 wonderful children and 2 beautiful granddaughters! I have a Masters of Education and Reading Specialist certification. I am also TESOL certified. I have been a classroom teacher for over 20 years. My experience is very diverse and ranges all the way from the Preschool level through High School, the regular classroom to the Special Education classroom. I have taught every subject but teaching communication and reading has always been a passion of mine.
I taught with VIPKid for over 5 years. I excel at student encouragement, scaffolding, error correction, pronunciation correction, attention to detail, conversation and extension. I taught more than 8500 classes and 1700 students! I received high praise from the parents of my students and maintained a 5 star rating!
For fun I like to spend time with my family, go hiking, and I love to read. My favorite place is the beach!
I look forward to class with you! You can find me on WeChat at teacherpattyp4. I can’t wait to meet you!
- 1-on-1 English Class–ESOL: $26 per class
- 1-on-1 English Class–ESOL: $250 – 10 class package
- 1-on-1 English Class–ESOL: $480 – 20 class package
- One free lesson for each referral who buys a class package
- Please adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
- Communication: If your child cannot attend class within 24 hours of their scheduled class, please send a message to Teacher Patty P, through the Blue Sky Education website. We can reschedule your class for a different day and time, with no financial penalty. Within 12 hours you will forfeit that class.
- Student No-Show: If your student does not arrive in class within the first 10 minutes, you will forfeit that class. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled. Exceptions can be made for infrequent emergencies. Please communicate with Teacher Patty, as soon as possible, to reschedule.
- Late Students: Teacher Patty will wait in our classroom for the first 10 minutes of class. After 10 minutes, Teacher Patty will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Patty is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Patty will make every effort to communicate with you, ahead of the scheduled class.
- Internet and Computer Problems: If the student or teacher experience technical difficulties that prevent us from having class, we will reschedule your class. If we experience ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem. Our goal is for your student to experience learning in a fun, high quality, and distraction-free environment