I'm Mrs. Christine
Summer Camp Courses:
Looking for a summer break learning adventure? Click on the course names below for more information!
In this interactive 1:1 class, students in grades K-5 will practice English Language Arts, reading comprehension and writing strategies using fiction and non-fiction texts.
In this fun and interactive 1:1 ESL class, students in grades K-12 will practice English speaking skills through listening, speaking, reading and writing. This class is for all levels from beginners to advanced and is taught by a TESOL certified teacher.
I enjoy teaching children and have a fun and relaxed teaching style. I want students to feel comfortable in my classroom and try to make it welcoming and enjoyable.
I have a Bachelor of Business Administration degree. I also homeschooled my daughter for over 14 years. Over the last 4.5 years, I have taught over 4,000 online classes that include both English as a Second Language (ESL) and Reading Comprehension, Writing, and Language Arts. I have taught students from beginner to advanced.
I hope to see you in my classroom soon!
Find Me On WeChat
(25 minute classes)
- 1 Class: $24 USD
- 10 Classes: $230 USD
- 20 Classes: $440 USD
* Blue Sky Education’s Curriculum
* Journeys from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
* Reading A-Z (RAZ)
* Conversational English
- Adhere to all of Blue Sky’s Education Policies.
- Scheduling: Please contact me to discuss availability and make appointments.
- Cancellations: Cancellations must be received at least 12 hours before class. If possible, we can try to reschedule for another date or time with no financial penalty.
- Late Arrivals: Please arrive to class on time. I will stay in the classroom for the first 10 minutes of class. If the student does not arrive within the first 10 minutes of class, I will leave the classroom. If late, I cannot stay longer to make up the missed class time. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Student No-Shows: If the student does not come to class as scheduled, they will forfeit that class and no refund will be given. Exceptions can be made for emergencies.
- Teacher Rescheduling: If I am sick or have a family emergency, the class will be rescheduled. I will make every effort to communicate before the scheduled class.
- IT Issues: If there are technical difficulties that keep us from having class, I will reschedule the lesson.
Great English teacher. Have you been with my children for two years? Always my favorite one!
It’s a great class. I’m glad to have your class again. I’m looking forward to the next one.
The teacher is very friendly. The children are very happy to talk with the teacher
My child’s favorite teacher, I’m very glad to continue your course. It’s great.
Another happy week’s lesson, great, looking forward to the next meeting.
She has always been her daughter’s favorite teacher
A very energetic and patient teacher, children like it very much!