Summer Camp Courses
Looking for learning adventures during summer break? Click on the class titles below to learn more!
Your child will take an adventure through books that interest them. Each session is individualized with your student’s interest in mind.
Leran new and creative ways to solve math problems from multiplication to fractions and beyond. Learn tips and tricks for all levels of mathematics.
Teacher Michelle teaches writing that is based on Modeling. Your student can write using this scientifically proven method.
This class will change the way your child sees math! With over 30 years teaching struggling learners creative ways to learn math, Teacher Michelle will help your child succeed.
Check my schedule today with the button below, but other times are available by request.
Hello! I'm Teacher Michelle BFF
I am a certified teacher with over 30 years teaching experience. I have taught over 4000 classes to over 800 students. I have a Bachelor of Science in Education and TESOL and TEFL certificates. I home educated our 6 children for 17 years. I love sharing my passion for learning with my students. I daily teach online English as a Second Language, math classes and writing classes. When I am not teaching, I enjoy gardening and playing with my grandchildren. Sign up for one of my classes and see how your student can succeed in their conversation skills. Private and small group classes available.
One thirty-minute class = $25
10 Classes = $220
20 Classes = $420
30 Classes = $600
50 Classes = $950
ESL (English as a Second Language) with Blue Sky Curriculum
ESL with Journeys Curriculum
Adult ESL — Conversational English
Summer Camp Courses:
Writing for Beginners
Math for Struggling Learners
Classroom Policies and Procedures:
- Adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
- Communication: Please send a message through the Blue Sky website to Teacher Michelle if your child cannot come to class within 2 hours of our class time. We can reschedule for another day and time with no financial penalty.
- Student No-Show: If your child does not come to his or her class as scheduled, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can be made for emergencies. Please communicate with Teacher Michelle as soon as you are able and we will work together to reschedule.
- Late Students: Teacher Michelle will stay in our classroom for the first 10 minutes of the class. If your student is not in the classroom at 10 minutes, Teacher Michelle will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Michelle is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Michelle will make every effort to communicate with you ahead of our scheduled class.
- IT issues: If we experience technical difficulties that keep us from having class, we will reschedule your course. If we experience ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem to ensure your student has the best classroom experience possible!