Hello! I’m Teacher Machelle. I teach English (ESOL), phonics, spelling and reading classes with Blue Sky Education. I have my bachelor’s degree in Elementary and Special Education and a master’s degree in Special Education from Morningside University. I have over 10 years of classroom teaching experience as well as over 15 years of online teaching experience. I have my TESOL and TEFL certificates and have taught over 5000 classes online. I enjoy teaching online! I get to work with students from all over the world, and the one-on-one, personal attention that I can give to my students creates the very best learning environment. I am excited to help my students learn and enjoy getting to know each of my students and their families.
I live in South Dakota with my husband and our four children. In my spare time, I like to spend time with family, craft, garden, cook and read.
All classes are 25 minutes in length.
5 Classes = $125
10 Classes = $240
15 Classes = $345
Free class given for referral who takes at least 10 classes.
- Adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
- Communication: Please send a message through the Blue Sky website to Teacher Machelle if your child cannot come to class within 2 hours of our class time. We can reschedule for another day and time with no financial penalty.
- Student No-Show: If your child does not come to his or her class as scheduled, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can be made for emergencies. Please communicate with Teacher Machelle as soon as you are able and we will work together to reschedule.
- Late Students: Teacher Machelle will stay in our classroom for the first 10 minutes of the class. If your student is not in the classroom at 10 minutes, Teacher Machelle will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Machelle is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Machelle will make every effort to communicate with you ahead of our scheduled class.
- IT issues: If we experience technical difficulties that keep us from having class, we will reschedule your course. If we experience ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem to ensure your student has the best classroom experience possible!