Hello! Welcome To My Profile Page.
Summer Camp Classes:
Looking for learning opportunities for summer break?
Check out my classes below!
All classes are six-week long group sessions conducted using ClassIn.
Classes begin the week of June 26th.
Out of class practice is included.
*Invite two of your friends to join and have your own group class together!
Cost for all six sessions is $138.00 per student
Contact me on WeChat or at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss available days and times.
Learn and discuss common idioms. An idiom is a type of figurative language, a word or phrase that does not have its everyday, exact meaning.” For example, can you guess the meaning of, “When pigs fly.”? Why learn figurative language? It is useful in writing for dramatic effect, and it is also helpful if you plan on travelling abroad. Conversation and sharing of ideas will be encouraged. This class is for students whose English is Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, B2 level and above. Classes are 45 minutes in length.
The phrase “practice makes perfect” applies to this class. Our focus in will be exploring different travel adventures. Together we will explore new places and share in adventures and experiences of our own. This class is appropriate for students whose English level is Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, B1 level and above. Classes are 45 minutes in length.
This class will focus on strengthening reading skills by using text to skim, scan and find information. Proper pronunciation, vocabulary building, and comprehension abilities will be stressed in this class. This class is suited for students reading at the English Grade 2, Grade 3, and A2 levels. Classes are 45 minutes in length.
Verbs – (simple) from the past to the present, and into to the future. The focus of this class will be on the verb “to be”. Did you know it is the most common verb in English learning? Learn and practice these grammar concepts to build a solid foundation of English. This class is suitable for approximately English Grade 1 or A1- A2 levels. Classes are 45 minutes in length.
Note: Select the Summer Camp Courses when purchasing.
I have 24 years of combined experience teaching in the classroom and online. I have taught both at the university level as well as in the K-12 classroom.
ESL is my passion. I strive to meet each of my students’ individual needs. Working one on one enables me to customize and extend upon a lesson as needed. The parents of my students have described me as being energetic, patient, and encouraging with a classroom environment that promotes conversational practice and extension upon the lesson.
I would delight in the pleasure of meeting Bao Bao and develop a plan of learning that suits your desire. Contact me to schedule a free trial class.
- Blue Sky Education’s Curriculum
- Journeys from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Book Study for Children
- Conversational English
- Adult Speaking
- Native English Speaker
- TEFL Certified
- VIPKid Certified in:
- Levels 1-8
- Most Supplementary Classes
- TOEFL Primary
- All Five-Apple Reviews
Find Me on WeChat and ClassIn!
- 10 Classes = $220
- 20 Classes = $420
- 30 Classes = $600
- 50 Classes = $950
- Please adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
- Communication: Please send a message through the Blue Sky website to Teacher Lisa RC if your child cannot come to class within 12 hours of our class time. We can reschedule for another day and time with no financial penalty.
- Student No-Show: If your child does not come to his or her class as scheduled, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can be made for infrequent emergencies. Please communicate with Teacher Lisa RC as soon as you are able and we will work together to reschedule.
- Late Students: Teacher Lisa RC will stay in our classroom for the first 10 minutes of the class. If your student is not in the classroom at 10 minutes, Teacher Lisa RC will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Lisa RC is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Lisa RC will make every effort to communicate with you ahead of our scheduled class.
- IT issues: If we experience technical difficulties that keep us from having class, we will reschedule your course. If we experience ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem to ensure your student has the best classroom experience possible!
- 务必遵守Blue Sky Education (蓝天教育) 的所有规章制度。
- 关于沟通: 如果学员需要请假，请在课程开始之前至少提前12个小时通过Blue Sky网站发信息告知Lisa RC老师. 我们可以重新约上课的日期和时间，您不会损失课时费。
- 关于学员旷课: 如果您的孩子没有在课上出现，您将损失该次课的费用，除非是有不可避免地紧急情况。如果有急特殊的紧急情况，请您务必尽可能第一时间和Lisa老师进行沟通，这样我们可以一起尽早安排重新上课的时间。
- 关于上课迟到: 如果学员迟到，Lisa RC老师仅会在课堂上等待10分钟。如果学员在这10分钟内仍没有出现在课堂上，Lisa RC老师将离开教室。该次课费用将不会被退，也无法重新约上课时间。
- 关于老师更改上课时间: 如果Lisa老师生病或家里有急事，该次课将可以重新约上课时间。Lisa RC老师会尽最大努力在上课前尽早提前通知家长进行安排。