Hello! I’m Teacher Lindsay S, and I teach English (ESL) and special classes with Blue Sky Education. I love teaching online! I get to work with students from all over the world, and the one-on-one, personal attention that I can give to my students creates the very best learning environment.
Here’s a little about me: I live in Louisiana. I am married to my husband, Brandon, and I’m a mother to 2 boys. I enjoy doing crafts in my free time, such as crocheting and sewing.
Travel/Online Field Trips
All classes are 25 minutes in length.
- 10 Classes = $220
- 20 Classes = $420
- 30 Classes = $600
- 50 Classes = $950
I believe it’s important to share my expectations up front to avoid confusion or miscommunication. However, I’m always available to speak with parents if they have questions.
- Communication: Please send a message through the Blue Sky Website to Teacher Lindsay S if your child cannot come to class within 2 hours of our class time. We can reschedule for another day and time with no financial penalty.
- Student no show: If your child does not come to class as scheduled, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can be made for EMERGENCIES only. Please communicate with Teacher Lindsay S as soon as you are able so we can reschedule .
- Late Students: Teacher Lindsay S will stay in our classroom for the first 10 minutes of the class. After 10 minutes, Teacher Lindsay S will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Lindsay S is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Lindsay S will make every effort to communicate with you ahead of our scheduled class.
- IT issues: If we experience technical difficulties that keep us from having class, we will reschedule. If we experience ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem to ensure your student has the best classroom experience possible!
- Adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.