I'm Teacher Leslie(HW).
Hello. My name is Leslie. I live in the United States of America. I graduated with a bachelor’s degree from The Ohio State University, where I studied forensic biology and pre-med. I do hold several other degrees as well. I have 6 years teaching experience. I have taught in many different settings, many different subjects, and many different age groups. I spent time at The Ohio State University tutoring students in Swahili and also in pre-med classes. I helped get said students ready for medical school (these classes included pre-med general chemistry and organic chemistry, anatomy, anthropology, physics, and math). I also have experience teaching small children and older children in classroom settings. I enjoy giving guitar lessons to both young children and adults. My teaching experience also includes teaching children on the VIPKID platform where I taught levels 2 through 8, and adults. It is my goal to make learning fun, educational, and interactive. I am great at scaffolding lessons to fit the needs of each individual student. My past feedback from parents includes- scaffolding, TPR-body language, patient, listening, detail oriented, student encouragement, pronunciation, error correction, facial expressions, classroom environment, listening,
My goal while teaching your child is to help them excel in learning English and become proficient speaking the English language.
I am hold a 120 hour TEFL license and a 120 hour TESOL license.
My hobbies are- playing with my little dog named “Mr. Snuggles” (who is SO cute)”, paying guitar, singing , baking, exercise-walking, reading, and writing.
Class Prices and WeChat Code Overview:
- 1-on-1 English Class–ESL: $25 for 25 minutes
- 1-on-1 Writing Class–ESL: $25 for 25 minutes
- 1-to-1 OR 1-to-Many-Book Club (also for adults): $25 per student for 25 minutes
- Class packages available!
- Flexible booking!
- Please see my “Classes Offered & Prices” section.
Teacher Leslie (HW)
English Language Tutor
Email: scrogginsleslie30gmail.com OR email@example.com
- Please adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
- Communication: If your child cannot attend class within 24 hours of their scheduled class, please send a message to Teacher Leslie(HW), through the Blue Sky Education website. We can reschedule your class for a different day and time, with no financial penalty.
- Student No-Show: If your student does not arrive in class within the first 10 minutes, you will forfeit that class and will not be refunded money. Exceptions can be made for infrequent emergencies. Please communicate with Teacher Leslie(HW), as soon as possible, to reschedule.
- Late Students: Teacher Leslie(HW) will wait in our classroom for the first 10 minutes of class. After 10 minutes, Teacher Leslie(HW) will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Leslie(HW) is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled at no penalty to student or Teacher Leslie(HW). Teacher Leslie(HW) will make every effort to communicate with you, ahead of the scheduled class.
- Internet and Computer Problems: If the student or teacher experience technical difficulties that prevent us from having class, we will reschedule your class. If we experience ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem. Our goal is for your student to experience learning in a fun, high quality, and distraction-free environment!
1.务必遵守Blue Sky Education (蓝天教育) 的所有规章制度。
2.关于沟通: 如果学员需要请假，请在课程开始之前至少提前2个小时通过Blue Sky网站发信息告知Stephanie老师. 我们可以重新约上课的日期和时间，您不会损失课时费。