I'm Teacher Jodi.
I live in Tennessee with my husband of 30 years and our 5 children (ages 7, 13, 16, 19, 22). I have had the unique privilege of teaching all ages from 3 to 18 over these last 25 years, including educating our children at home in addition to teaching English in private schools and online. I love reading, singing, exercising, and enjoying the beauty of the outdoors with my family. We enjoy playing board games, ping pong, miniature golf, piano, swimming, watching movies, and laughing together. Our oldest daughter is married, and I am still educating at home our three youngest children.
I teach English speaking and writing classes with Blue Sky Education, and I love the flexibility that online teaching offers. I have been an ESL online teacher for the last four years. Although we may live far apart, my students and I can still work one-on-one to improve their skills.
I look forward to working with you!
- ESL Levels 1-3: Blue Sky Education Curriculum
- ESL Levels 4-6: Journeys from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- ESL Adult Speaking Classes
- Free Talk Classes
- Writing Classes
- 5 Classes — $125
- 10 Classes– $240
- 15 Classes– $345
1. Adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
2. Communication: Please send a message through the Blue Sky website to Teacher Jodi if your child cannot come to class within 2 hours of our class time. We can reschedule for another day and time with no financial penalty.
3. Student No-Show: If your child does not come to his or her class as scheduled, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can be made for emergencies. Please communicate with Teacher Jodi as soon as you are able, and we will work together to reschedule.
4. Late Students: Teacher Jodi will stay in our classroom for the first 10 minutes of the class. If your student is not in the classroom at 10 minutes, Teacher Jodi will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
5. Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Jodi is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Jodi will make every effort to communicate with you ahead of our scheduled class.
6. IT issues: If we experience technical difficulties that keep us from having class, we will reschedule your course. If we experience ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem to ensure your student has the best classroom experience possible!