Hello! I’m Teacher Janet and I am very excited to work with your child! I am available for English (ESL), reading, and writing classes, as well as academic tutoring and homework help for K-6th grade students. Feel free to contact me so we can discuss the classes that you are interested in for your child.
I am a retired elementary teacher with over 30 years of classroom experience and more recently four years of online experience. I have had the privilege of working with students from all over the world! I hold certificates in TESOL, learning disabilities, and gifted education. The one-on-one, personal attention I am able to offer your child ensures the very best learning environment. I love making connections with families as we work together to meet educational goals that are important for your child.
My hobbies include traveling, camping, hiking, bike riding, and photography. I have four grown children and one sweet grandson. I love spending time with my family and meeting new people as we travel.
All classes are 25 minutes in length. If you prefer a longer session, 2 single sessions can be combined for a 50-minute session.
- Single classes $25
- 10 classes $220 ($22/class)
- 20 classes $420 ($21/class)
- 30 classes $600 ($20/class)
I believe it’s important to share my expectations up front to avoid confusion or miscommunication. However, I’m always available to speak with parents that have any questions or concerns.
- Communication: Please send a message through the Blue Sky website if your child cannot come to class within 2 hours of our class time. We can reschedule with no financial penalty.
- Student No-Show: If your child does not come to his or her class as scheduled, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can be made for emergencies. Please communicate as soon as you are able and we will work together to reschedule.
- Late Students: If your child has not arrived by 10 minutes into the class and I have not been contacted, I will end the session and the class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Teacher Rescheduling: If I am sick or have an emergency, your class will be rescheduled. I will make every effort to communicate with you ahead of our scheduled class.
- IT Issues: If we experience technical difficulties that keep us from having class, we will reschedule the class. If we experience ongoing technical issues, we will work together to solve the problem to ensure your student has the best classroom experience possible.
ESL自由话题口语陪练 – 涵盖多种话题
1. 请务必遵守Blue Sky Education (蓝天教育) 的所有规章制度。
2. 关于请假: 如果学员需要请假，请在课程开始之前至少提前2个小时通
过Blue Sky网站发信息告知Janet老师. 我们可以重新约上课的日期和
3. 关于学员旷课: 如果您的孩子在课堂开始的前十分钟之内没有出现，
4. 关于上课迟到: 如果学员迟到，Janet老师仅会在课堂上等待10分钟。
5. 关于老师更改上课时间: 如果Janet老师生病或家里有急事，该次课将
6. 关于IT技术故障问题: 如果学员或老师在课堂上遇到技术故障问题导
"Favorite teacher!"- Eric
"I am grateful for the phenomenal teaching strategies that Ms. Janet utilized all throughout the course to encourage and inspire my daughter to read." -Amanda's parent