I'm Teacher Christine CLR
Summer Camp Classes
We’ll explore pre-reading skills through shapes, letters, and numbers together as we gear up for kindergarten in this introduction to virtual learning.
Stretch your ELA muscles through a one-on-one guided reading of a variety of comic books! Suited for students in grades 3-12, this class would also be a good fit for ESL students as we’ll practice our “reading out loud” skills such as intonation while also learning new vocabulary and brushing up on English grammar.
We’ll practice reading comic books and other types of materials with expression, intonation, vocabulary and more in this course designed for students in grades 3-12. English practice has never been more fun!
Hello, I am Teacher Christine CLR from New York City. I have been teaching English language skills, reading, and writing to children ages 4-12 for 25 years. I am passionate about what I do. I take my job as an educator seriously and plan to be in this industry long-term. I have years of experience making learning fun, keeping your child engaged and excited about learning. My expectations for my students are very high, and I will help your child quickly improve their English speaking and reading skills. As a mother, I know how important our children’s futures are to us. I want to get to know my student and understand who they are, so I can engage them during class time. I have been working for VIPKid for the past 4 years where I have taught over 5000 classes. I specialize in phonemic awareness skills, vocabulary, proper pronunciation, reading, and fluency. Learning English can be rewarding; fluency in two world languages will have a great benefit in your child’s life. I am looking forward to helping your child advance their English language skills.
Education: Bachelors of Science, Long Island University, New York. Masters of Arts, Johnson State University, Vermont
Licenses: State Issued Special Educator Teaching License K-6
Certifications: Autism Case Manager. TESOL and TEFL certificates earned through VIPKid.
10 Classes = $200
20 Classes = $360
30 Classes = $510
50 Classes = $800
Blue Sky Education’s curriculum
Journeys from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
1. Adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
2. Communication: Please send a message through the Blue Sky website to Teacher Christine CLR if your child cannot come to class within 12 hours of our class time. We can reschedule for another day and time with no financial penalty.
3. Student No-Show: If your child does not come to his or her class as scheduled, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can sometimes be made for emergencies. Please communicate with Teacher Christine CLR as soon as you are able and we will work together to reschedule.
4. Late Students: Teacher Christine CLR will stay in our classroom for the first 10 minutes of the class. If your student is not in the classroom at 10 minutes, Teacher Christine CLR will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
5. Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Christine CLR is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Christine CLR will make every effort to communicate with you ahead of our scheduled class.
6. IT issues: If we experience technical difficulties that keep us from having class, we will reschedule your course. If we experience ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem to ensure your student has the best classroom experience possible!
- 务必遵守Blue Sky Education (蓝天教育) 的所有规章制度。
- 关于沟通: 如果学员需要请假，请在课程开始之前至少提前2个小时通过Blue Sky网站发信息告知Christine老师. 我们可以重新约上课的日期和时间，您不会损失课时费。
- 关于学员旷课: 如果您的孩子没有在课上出现，您将损失该次课的费用，除非是有不可避免地紧急情况。如果有急特殊的紧急情况，请您务必尽可能第一时间和 Christine 老师进行沟通，这样我们可以一起尽早安排重新上课的时间。
- 关于上课迟到: 如果学员迟到，Christine 老师仅会在课堂上等待10分钟。如果学员在这10分钟内仍没有出现在课堂上，Christine 老师将离开教室。该次课费用将不会被退，也无法重新约上课时间。
- 关于老师更改上课时间: 如果 Christine 老师生病或家里有急事，该次课将可以重新约上课时间。Christine 老师会尽最大努力在上课前尽早提前通知家长进行安排。
- 关于IT技术问题: 如果在课堂上遇到不能解决的技术故障问题导致课程无法进行，我们可以重新约上课时间。如果我们在几次课上连续出现技术故障以致于课程不能正常进行，我们可以一起努力解决问题，从而确保学员能最大可能地获得最佳的上课体验!