Hello! I’m Teacher Angie, and I live with my husband in the southern part of the United States in the beautiful state of Tennessee. We live right next to the Smoky Mountains where we like to hike and see the flowers, trees, deer, elk, and even an occasional BEAR! My husband and I have been married for 36 years, and we have two adult daughters.
I teach English and writing classes with Blue Sky Education, and I love the flexibility that online teaching offers. I have eight years of teaching experience in community education settings and two and a half years of online teaching experience. I have taught over 4,400 online English lessons!
I have a very friendly, fun, and welcoming classroom. I encourage student output and love to help students increase their speaking skills.
I look forward to meeting and teaching your child in my classroom!
Education: Middle Tennessee State University- Bachelor of Science, Communications with minors in Psychology and Political Science
Certifications: TESOL, International Open Academy; Nutrition Educator from Utah State University Extension
Years of Teaching Experience: 8 in community education and 2.5 online English
Numbers of Classes Taught: over 4, 400 online English lessons taught
- 1-on-1 Individual English Class- $25
- 10 Classes- $220
- 20 Classes- $440
- 30 Classes- $660
- 50 Classes- $950
1. Adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
2. Communication: Please send a message through the
Blue Sky website to Teacher Angie if your child cannot
come to class within 2 hours of our class time. We can
reschedule for another day and time with no financial
3. Student No-Show: If your child does not come to his or
her class as scheduled, you will forfeit that class.
Exceptions can be made for emergencies. Please
communicate with Teacher Angie as soon as you are
able and we will work together to reschedule.
4. Late Students: Teacher Angie will stay in our classroom
for the first 10 minutes of the class. If your student is
not in the classroom at 10 minutes, Teacher Angie will
leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or
5. Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Angie is sick or has a
family emergency, your class will be rescheduled.
Teacher Angie will make every effort to communicate
with you ahead of our scheduled class.
6. IT issues: If we experience technical difficulties that
keep us from having class, we will reschedule your
course. If we experience ongoing technical issues over
several classes, we will work together to solve the
problem to ensure your student has the best classroom
1. 务必遵守Blue Sky Education (蓝天教育) 的所有规章制度。
2. 关于沟通: 如果学员需要请假，请在课程开始之前至少提前2
个小时通过Blue Sky网站发信息告知Angie老师. 我们可以重
3. 关于学员旷课: 如果您的孩子没有在课上出现，您将损失该
4. 关于上课迟到: 如果学员迟到，Angie老师仅会在课堂上等待
5. 关于老师更改上课时间: 如果Angie老师生病或家里有急事，
6. 关于IT技术问题: 如果在课堂上遇到不能解决的技术故障问