Hello! I'm Teacher Alena JM.
Here’s a little about me: I am from Michigan but currently live in California. My husband and I have six children at home and four small dogs. We also have seven adult children and twenty (yes, 20!) beautiful grandchildren. We love to go camping and enjoy the outdoors.
Teaching is my passion! I have been teaching for 30 years here in the United States and have taught online for the last 4 years. I love to make learning fun and give lots of encouragement so students feel successful and are proud of their progress.
Testimonials from Parents & Students
English Instruction: $20/session
American Sign Language (ASL): $20/session
- Agree to follow all Blue Sky Education Policies.
- Please send a message through the Blue Sky website to Teacher Alena JM if your child cannot come to class within 12 hours before our scheduled class time. We can reschedule for another day and time with no financial penalty.
- If your child does not come to his or her class as scheduled, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can sometimes be made for emergencies. Please communicate with Teacher Alena JM as soon as you are able and we will work together to reschedule.
- Teacher Alena JM will stay in our classroom for the first 15 minutes of the class. If your student is not in the classroom by the 15 minutes mark, Teacher Alena JM will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- If Teacher Teacher Alena JM is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Alena JM will make every effort to communicate with you ahead of our scheduled class when possible.
- If we experience technical difficulties that keep us from having class, we will reschedule your course at an agreed-upon time.
如果您的孩子不能在我们上课时间的 12 小时内上课，请通过 Blue Sky 网站向 Alena JM 老师发送消息。我们可以重新安排另一天和时间，
Alena JM 老师将在课程的前 15 分钟留在我们的教室。如果您的学生在 15 分钟后不在教室，Alena JM 老师将离开教室。课程将不予退款或改期。
如果老师 Alena JM 生病或有家庭紧急情况，您的课程将被重新安排。如果可能，