I'm Teacher Connie.
My husband and I live in the state of Florida, near our three grown children, spouses, and eleven grandchildren. In our free time, we enjoy exploring the many lakes and beaches found here on the east coast of the United States.
I have a Bachelor’s degree in education along with over 30 years of teaching experience. As a native speaker and TEFL certified ESL teacher, I offer a comprehensive language arts program so that my students gain a broad knowledge of the English language. After assessing the student’s ability, I will create a custom course for them which will help them gain confidence and fluency. They will increase their vocabulary, reading, and listening comprehension along with the use of correct grammar for writing and speaking.
I specialize in taking intermediate students to the following levels. The student throughout the lessons will experience progress. After the first ten lessons, the student will be able to see improvement in his or her fluency.
I look forward to meeting you!
我专注于将中级学生带到以下水平。 学生在整个课程中都会有进步。 在前十节课后，学生将能够看到他或她的流利程度的改善。
Class Prices: $22 per 25 minutes
AVAILABLE DISCOUNTED PACKAGES:
Lessons: 1 paid unit = 25 minutes
- 10 Units = $210
- 20 Units = $420
One Unit Each Lesson:
- Journeys by HMH
One free unit for every referred student who purchases a package.
- Adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
- When purchasing packages, all classes must be scheduled. Times and dates may be changed for emergencies.
- Communication: If a student needs to take time off, please let Teacher Connie know by sending a message through the Blue Sky website at least 12 hours prior to the start of the class. We can reschedule the date and time of the class and you will not lose the class fee for that session.
- Student No-Show: If your child does not come to his or her class as scheduled, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can be made for emergencies. Please communicate with Online Teacher Connie as soon as you are able and we will work together to reschedule.
- Late Students: Online Teacher Connie will stay in our classroom for the first 10 minutes of the class. If your student is not in the classroom at 10 minutes, She will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Connie is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. She will make every effort to communicate with you ahead of our scheduled class.
- IT issues: If we experience technical difficulties that keep us from having class, we will reschedule your course. If we experience ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem to ensure your student has the best classroom experience possible!